2021 Exhibitor Registration
Please read all instructions below carefully before purchasing.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BELOW:
ALL Exhibitor Booths are a 10’x10’ space and include one 6’ table and two chairs. You will receive three exhibitor passes for you and two helpers at your booth. You may bring any tables, stands, and/or chairs that will fit into your 10’x10’ booth space.
BOOTHS 300-333 and 352-359 include ONE 8’x9’ wall. No hanging equipment will be provided. THESE BOOTHS ARE RESERVED FOR VISUAL ARTISTS.
- Best for: Artists with large artwork or framed pieces.
- Note: Dotted lines on the floor plan only delineate the booth spaces and are not solid walls.
BOOTHS 334-350 and 200-204 include three sides of pipe and drape.
- Best for: Artists with smaller artwork, and/or 3D artwork. Also for those who already have display materials. These booths are also open to beauty vendors.
- Note: These booths do not have solid walls to hang artwork. You may bring your own.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Select the booth space you are interested in and click ”Add to Cart”.
2. Click “View Cart” and confirm your selection. Then click “Proceed to Checkout”.
3. Fill out all required information and continue to payment.
4. Once your payment is received, you will be sent an EXHIBITOR CONTRACT that must be completed to secure your booth number.
5. We will send you a signed copy of your Exhibitor Contract with your assigned booth number.
6. Exhibitor updates and information will be sent to the email address you provide on your Exhibitor Contract.
Coming to Atlanta
The Black Art Expo 2021
Georgia International Convention Center
August 1, 2021
Why The Black Art Expo ?
The Black Art Expo (BAE) was established by creative entrepreneur Kyra Bond to provide an opportunity within the Black community for an encouraging art experience. The BAE is where Black creative entrepreneurs, including both 2D and 3D artists, come together to inspire others and influence what art means today.